Overall Purpose Of Job:
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing Market Access strategies and technical expertise in submissions to National pricing and reimbursement authorities and regional Health Technology Appraisal agencies.
- Responsible for coordinating the local adaptation of HEMAR EMEA strategies and tactics (e.g. value proposition, value messages, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models).
- Has and establishes relationships with health economic opinion leaders and key partners for market access purposes.
- Works in collaboration with Market Access Department heads to influence national reimbursement policies. Works in collaboration with Regional Government Affairs colleagues to overcome access barriers at regional level.
- Provides (in co-operation with Country Value Team colleagues) support and guidance to field-based activities including the production of materials to support product value.
- Leadership of product value substantiation in close cooperation with Country Value Team, including Medical Affairs, Government Affairs and Commercial colleagues
- Initiates the most effective and timely strategy to obtain Pricing and Reimbursement as well as Market Access for products in Spain in the context of optimizing local, European and global strategies
- In collaboration with HEMAR EMEA colleagues provides input to EMEA International Brand Value Teams to ensure delivery of data necessary for optimal market access of Janssen products in Spain
- Provides support to the commercial strategies of products understanding the critical importance of both national and regional Market Access for business success
- Develop programs and materials for use by Key Account Managers, Government Affairs Mangers and other field staff that integrate information on product value
- In collaboration with Government Affairs and Medical Affairs colleagues maintains / establishes a Market Access advisory network including health economic and clinical opinions leaders, patient groups and policy makers in Spain
- In collaboration with Government Affairs colleagues initiates and organizes high level events (e.g. advisory boards, partners’ meetings) to support Market Access activities
- Report all suspected adverse reactions, serious or non-serious, I may be aware of within a maximum of 24 hours after being aware of it and communicate it to the Pharmacovigilance Department
Other Features Of The Job:
- Availability to travel
- Local Headquarters-Madrid
Crucial Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree on Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or Medicine) and/or Economics
- Postgraduate qualification or proven experience on Health Economics, New Drug Evaluation, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Data Science
- Languages: English (C1) and Spanish
- Dynamic experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry (>3 years), preferably with experience in Market Access and/or Health Technology Assessment.
- Experience in interacting, collaborating and establishing relationships with both external and internal Market Access partners
- Is a very good internal and external communicator
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively alongside having a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of organization
- Ability to influence and persuade both internal and external partners
- Learning agility with ability to quickly assimilate and digest information
- Organized and structured mindset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights
- Ability to quickly assimilate and digest information
- Shown project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a complex and changing environment
- Flexible team member with positive attitude and ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work on their own in a matrix environment and deliver on projects with “can do!” attitude
Company Background & Culture
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites Johnson & Johnson. J&J embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance health and well-being. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. J&J has more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
Who Is Janssen
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we use heart, science and creativity to discover groundbreaking medicines. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!