The HO&RWE Advisor reports to the Head of HO&RWE department and is responsible for the design, development, and execution of HO&RWE studies that help customers understand the value of our medicines with timely and credible evidence throughout the products lifecycle.
- To contribute to the Lilly products strategy identifying the needs and gaps of different stakeholders (healthcare professionals, payers, patients, etc) that can be covered with well-designed HO&RWE studies.
- Develop, implement and manage HO&RWE studies: burden of illness studies, economic evaluations and observational studies (retrospective, cross-sectional and prospective) based on different sources of data (medical chart reviews, databases and primary data collection).
- To identify opportunities regarding new sources of data for potential studies (e.g., registries)
- Develop the publications derived of the HO/RWE studies
- Present the key findings of the studies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Implement complementary activities required to achieve health outcomes research objectives (e.g., literature reviews).
- Degree in Health Sciences.
- Specific postgraduate qualifications in the health outcomes research field (epidemiology and/or health economics) and at least 2 years of experience in the area of HO&RWE.
- Excellent English (Advanced, C1 or equivalent).
- Communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing to travel 10-15% of time
- Ability to write study protocols and reports or manuscripts.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in developing scientific communications including abstracts and peer-reviewed manuscripts.
- Specific training in public health, biostatistics or patient reported outcomes fields
- Global understanding of the healthcare system in Spain
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!
This job is posted by Lilly.
This link brings you to the website of Lilly.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!