The successful candidate will focus on the delivery of high-quality economic models. Under the supervision of an experienced team, the candidate will participate in conducting targeted searches, performing clinical and economic evidence review, synthesis of inputs, model development and communication.
Amaris is recruiting for several partially office-based positions that are open between our Shanghai, Barcelona, Montreal, Toronto, Sofia offices.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Interpreting data within the context of projects
- Conducting targeted searches for data for economic models and synthesising evidence
- Reviewing published models and synthesising findings
- Assisting in the development and adaptation of slide decks, reports related to economic models
- Conducting model adaptations, and supporting the development of sections of models under the guidance of senior team members. Running analyses. Conducting simple quality checks of models.
- Developing reports and presentations to disseminate findings
- Conducting systematic literature reviews
- Supporting internal & external communication
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience:
- At least 6 months of relevant experience in health economics
- Post-graduate degree in health economics (MSc or equivalent)
- Solid theoretical foundation in health economic concepts in particular cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost of illness or burden of disease analysis
- Knowledge and experience conducting systematic literature reviews
- Good understanding of HTA processes
- Advanced level in Excel, proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of scientific information under a deadline
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models
- Experience delivering high quality deliverables given competing demands and changing deadlines
- An organized and methodological approach to planning and delivering work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Desirable skills and experience:
- Prior experience in consulting or pharma
- Knowledge of drug development process/HTA landscapes and requirementsical trial data analyses, RWE and/or NMA
- Good organization and time management
- Creative thinking, problem-solving
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional organization
- Demonstration of key Amaris values – trust, independence, performance, commitment, and boldness
- Ability to generate impact early on
- Strong business acument
- Willingness to frequently challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- Outgoing personality and strong inter-personal skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Be part of a very international and diverse team
- Part-time work from home and work from office
- Ability to work from different offices in different cities and countries
- Long-term career planning as part of periodic performance reviews
- Professional development plans are tailored to each member of the team
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Strong opportunity to bring in your ideas and leave your mark on the organization
- Competitive salary and compensation
- A dedicated line manager as well as a dedicated coach
- Please send through a cover letter and resumé
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.