As Health Economic Senior Expert you will prepare product access strategy by providing quality health economics, outcomes research, patient reported outcomes and RWE based deliverables across designed products life cycle, with the objective to obtain and maintain national/ regional / local access to patient needs, evaluative bodies, decision makers’ requirements and NVS product objectives.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Contribute with HEES Lead Manager and Pricing department for achieving best P&R conditions in a timely manner, analyzing market and competitor’s environment and analogs benchmark, plus taking into consideration customer’s insights
• Be able develop trustful based relationships with HTA and evaluation bodies, to position NVS as a preferred partner in evidence development and presentation processes to reach optimal market access conditions for Patients, Health Care system and NVS
• Develop high quality P&R negotiations tools aligned with the brand strategy (added value dossiers, HE models, budget impact and others health economic data..) and support the overall negotiations process preparing high quality and fast answers of evaluation bodies questions
• HEOR competitive intelligence: Capturing insights from different stakeholders about disease management, product competitors, processes, pathways funding, in order to capture and anticipate opportunities or barriers affecting in product objectives
• Provide accurate and timely feedback to RE when requested
• Prepare Product Access plan as part of IPS in collaboration with the other Market access Team
• Project management for generate and customize health economics evidence and tools for evaluative bodies and budget holders and for other MA team functions (RAMs, KAMs etc.)
• To ensure the development of high quality real world evidence studies to support NVS product value in real practice scenarios in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Scientific Bachelor Degree
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish
• At least 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in similar position, or 5 years in other positions related to drug evaluation, approval and reimbursement processes
• Ability to establish a good interaction with HEOR experts and other internal and external customers
• Good analytical and technical skills
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Health Economic Senior Expert
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.