The successful candidate will be responsible to communicate payer value and differentiation of Almirall brands to secure optimal reimbursement and price. A key responsibility will be to ensure positive HTAs recommendations of prescription and use in clinical guideline to maximize market access of the portfolio in the life-long.
The candidate will be responsible for the market access of Lebrikizumab in Europe. The brand will drive growth and boost transformation of Almirall.
The candidate will also coordinate and lead market access team.
He/she will join a company with a diverse product pipeline and join a highly qualified Global Market Access team with stimulating professional challenges in a pleasant working atmosphere. The position is located at the company’s headquarters in Barcelona.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Global Pricing and Market Access responsibility for the immunology portfolio.
- Collaborate in the definition of the global strategy of key brands, and drive the implementation of activities and programmes to ensure pricing, reimbursement and formulary access for products worldwide.
- Identify potential risks and provide recommendations on initiatives to optimize price and reimbursement across markets and maximize long term profitability.
- Develop materials and HEOR programmes to support the global access strategy so that the countries’ representatives can engage with stakeholders to facilitate pricing, reimbursement and clinical recommendations of prescription.
- Create value propositions (and core value dossiers), comparative effectiveness arguments, payer value messages and objection handler to assist in securing target pricing and market access.
- Generation of health-economic evidence such as: cost-of-illness, budget impacts and/or cost analyses.
- Identify evidence gaps in clinical data needed for optimal reimbursement and design appropriate strategies to generate payer-relevant data.
- Coordinate with affiliates in order to ensure that their input is incorporated in the development of the brand access strategy and secure execution.
- Awareness of the competitive landscape and market dynamics. Understanding of international reference pricing. Knowledge of rules and regulations (current and forthcoming). Familiar with different pricing methodologies.
- Experience of main principal governments: the US and European countries. Knowledge in other markets desirable.
- Payer negotiations and contracting strategies (preparation and conducting): Ability to strengthen countries in challenging payer negotiations.
- Support market companies in the development of country specific pricing and reimbursement dossiers.
- Support the pricing function to secure timely approval of launch prices and price changes within the internal governance and systems.
- Experience on market access stakeholder’s mapping (payers, payer advisors, KOLs), application of segmentation and targeting criteria, understanding of payer committee structures and decision drivers.
- Involved in strategical cross-functional meetings.
- The position is a key member of Global Marketing & Market Access Team. It plays an active role in shaping the commercial strategy and ensuring that products are priced optimally with wide accessibility across Europe, US and International markets.
- Manage any interaction with partners, external vendors and all work streams involving key markets for Almirall.
- University Degree in Life sciences, Engineering or Business.
- Master´s degree in Health Economics or Market Access.
- MBA is a plus.
- More than 10 years of experience in life science.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Market Access in an international environment.
- Proven ability to develop relationship with governments, payers, regulators, key KOLs.
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate scientific and economic topics.
- Knowledge of health economic modelling.
- Relevant knowledge of payer and HTA systems in major markets. Knowledge of the European and USA market is a must.
- Leadership: strategy and tactical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in dermatology is a plus.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Capacity to manage several projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to generate high quality project and strategic plans.
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills and business mind-set.
- Creativity for problem solving.
If you are looking to further your professional career in an innovative sector, as part of a highly qualified team where collective talent comes together, Almirall could provide you the perfect opportunity.
If you are interested in this job offer, please apply below.
In Almirall we are committed to diversity by recognizing talent and providing opportunities for all employees present across Europe, as well as in the US.
This job is posted by Almirall.
This link brings you to the website of Almirall.