This position is embedded at a pivotal point between business units, functions, teams, and practices.
This position is a partially office-based position that is open between our offices in Montreal, Toronto and Barcelona.
Ideal starting date: from September 2020 onwards.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Formal business partner role with business development target in context of projects, working with Account Managers to create opportunities for key accounts
- Managing and adapting communications with clients based on client personality or needs, maintaining clear, concise, and readily understood communications across important parties both internally and externally; addressing client strategic questions beyond immediate scope of work
- Contribute to the management of a delivery unit within the department within your cluster of projects in terms of 1. project leadership, 2. people management and 3. activity monitoring including profitability
- Ensure standards of excellence, good practices, SOPs, etc. are respected in terms of project delivery
- Contribute to thought leadership outlined by Practice Leads (manuscripts, abstracts, internal projects, etc.)
- Optimize staffing on projects within your scope
- Identification of recruitment needs based on day-to-day and upcoming project delivery needs
- Team & Time Management: ability to leverage resources and appropriately delegate tasks, coordinate short- and long-term goal setting, developing work plans, providing upward/downward feedback, and assist in team member professional growth
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience:
- Required work experience: 2+ years of relevant work experience within Health Economics / Market Access
- Post-graduate life-science degree
- Proven track record of project management and study / project conceptualization several of these areas: market access, HTA, Health Economics, evidence generation, RWE, payer & pricing research, value communication, evidence synthesis
- Proven track record of business partnering skills and working in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to generate impact and to provide solutions
- Business Development: demonstrated ability to significantly contribute to business development efforts
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Strong business acumen as well as proactive and positive mindset to drive initiatives forward
- Willingness to frequently challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- Outgoing personality and superior inter-personal skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to provide structure and guidance to junior team members
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Be part of a very international and diverse team
- Hybrid model of working from home and the office
- Ability to work from different offices in different cities and countries
- Long-term career planning as part of periodic performance reviews
- Professional development plans are tailored to each member of the team
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Strong opportunity to bring in your ideas and leave your mark on the organization
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong degree of visibility within the organization
- Please send through a cover letter, which would help us understand why you believe you are right for the job based on the description.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutionsfocus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent communitywhere all our team members can achieve their full potential.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.