Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is looking for a Senior Market Access Manager with regional responsibility for South Germany (Bayern + Baden Württemberg ).
- Support market access and reimbursement for ADC products within the statutory health insurance (SHI) system in Germany focusing on regional payers and physicians’ associations.
- One of the primary tasks of this position is to monitor and anticipate relevant reimbursement developments within the regions (KVs) and to engage in a meaningful dialogue with relevant regional decision makers.
- Communicate the value of our existing & pipeline products to ensure a positive reimbursement decision.
- Position will establish and leverage critical relationships to key regional market access stakeholders, developing customer intimacy and aiming for partnership opportunities.
- Support sales force in reimbursement / market access related questions. Train and educate sales force in health system relevant questions.
- Position reports to the Lead Regional Reimbursement.
- Understand, describe and prioritize most relevant (influential, accessible) regional market access stakeholders (payers, governmental bodies, industry associations, professional associations and other stakeholders) for German ADC organization/business.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with regional stakeholders: understand the specific needs of regional payers and physicians’ associations.
- Analyze regional market access trends and reimbursement regulations. Anticipate access barriers and cost containment risks. Develop argumentation and communication material to appropriately respond to local reimbursement.
- Communicate value story of ADC’s current and future products to relevant regional stakeholders (payers, relevant professional associations, physicians’ associations). Develop appropriate local communication platforms / forums to reinforce the value messages for our products (e.g. workshops, payer communication tools).
- Input and contribute to ADC’s market access strategy.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in pharma / medical device industry, health policy or related functions of payers / market access consultancies / disease management organizations (market access or related functional areas).
- Deep understanding of the German Statutory Health Insurance (SHI) system.
- Ability to analyze information, assess risk potential and develop appropriate strategic plans based on these insights.
- Relevant network to relevant stakeholders of payer and physicians’ association within geographic area of responsibility.
- Engaging personality able to develop sustainable relationships with ADC relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize relevant information into structured communication both written and oral for regional stakeholders.
- Ability to build customer/stakeholder engagement plans and execute on these plans: Ability to communicate a value story based on clinical / economic data.
- Diligence, team play and strong communication / presentation skills.
- Advanced skills in public affairs, stakeholder management and health policy.
- Ability to develop strategic customer engagement plans and build stakeholder engagement forums (e.g. round-tables, conferences, symposia).
- Good English language skills
- Travel up to 50%
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover at http://bit.ly/workingatabbottgermany why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn and Witten. Alere in Cologne and Jena is now Abbott.
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you the website of Abbott.