- Working closely with Marketing/sales/market access team to identify key business challenges then to propose HEMA solution to help addressing related challenges.
- Support differential product value demonstration in JJMC.
- Lead and coordinate HEMA project development, design, planning and delivery of HEMA projects to agreed timelines, quality and budget, using appropriate data, analytical expertise, and rigorous methodology.
- Support Pipeline products HEMA assessment and actively involved in evidence generation plan discussion then prepare HEMA evidence to support launch.
- Proactively identify, initiate and manage collaborations with relevant data sources to access the ‘best’ data source(s).
- Provide technical review support for team members’ study protocol and appropriate consultant in related field.
- Influence cross functional internal stakeholders and multi-disciplinary matrix functions to incubate collaboration in (but no limit to) internal education, strategic project, etc.
- Proactively identify, initiate and manage collaborations with external stakeholders and execute environment shaping program.
- Completed assigned tasks from team leader.
Education and Experience required
- PhD or Master’s degree in Epidemiology or Biostatistics or related scientific discipline, or MD with sub-specialization in Epidemiology or Public Health
- Minimum of 5 years of proven professional experience in real world evidence/epidemiology at a pharmaceutical company, specialized consultancy, research institute or similar
- Thorough understanding of the purpose and need for Health Economics and Real-World Evidence with a proven track record of successful execution of impactful Health Economics and Real-World Evidence projects.
- Technical expertise (to sufficient degree to formulate RFP’s and review protocol and deliverables)
- Previous experience in designing and implementation of prospective and retrospective observational studies (treatment patterns, relative effectiveness, burden of illness, etc.)
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)
Health Economics Mkt
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you the website of Johnson & Johnson.