Barrington James are partnered with an innovative and dynamic healthcare consultancy who are in the process of growing their exposure across the UK. Their mission is to improve patients’ lives by bringing healthcare services and products to the market successfully through investigation, development and communicating scientific evidence that defines value and informs decisions. They are looking for a motivated individual who has a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare through economic modelling.
- Role Title: Senior Health Economist
- Location: North East
- Assessing RFP’s and business opportunities and contributing to the development of proposals.
- Developing and directing the development of a range health economics models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews and other statistical analyses as part of the health economics and data analysis practice offerings.
- Reviewing project deliverables, including QC models and associated protocols and technical reports.
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the companies Health economics and Data analysis practice, and engaging in activities to increase the practice’s external profile.
- Mentoring more junior team members and providing training as agreed in area’s of expertise; this may include line management of assigned team members.
- 5+ years experience working as a Health Economist.
- High level expertise in designing and efficiently executing a wide range of health economic models.
- Ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new or follow-on business.
- Business leadership skills; adoption of the perspective of the management team, and demonstration of appropriate business behaviour.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic insight, discuss strategic project decisions with clients and project teams, and to gain their confidence.
- High performance bonus scheme.
- Included Health Insurance and gym membership.
- Genuine support from a friendly and informal office environment.
- Very competitive salary.
This is your opportunity to build your experience and knowledge in a stable and unique company. I need to speak with a professional about this by the end of this week.
Get in contact ASAP: GBurden@barringtonjames.com
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.