I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing and globally renowned consultancy who are seeking healthcare professionals for this exciting Senior Health Economist position.
My client specialises within health economic projects, operating across a wide range of disciplines, medicines and market areas – supporting some of the smallest start-up Biotech companies through to some of the world’s largest and most reputable Pharmaceutical firms.
My client is now in need of a Senior Health Economist who will help develop and deliver health economic projects within a passionate team. This is the perfect opportunity to work with a range of healthcare products aiding development and commercialisation across the market.
- Provide technical health economic expertise by identifying solutions and defining projects
- Perform technical reviews of economic models, reports and protocols
- Develop and build health economic models
- Build client relationships and bring in new business for technical proposals, leading client projects, proposals and pitches
- Mentor junior Health Economists on their modelling techniques
- 3-5 years professional experience within Health Economics
- Built Cost Effective and Budget Impact models from scratch
- Numerical based degree & a MSc in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics
- A range of knowledge surrounding treatment and disease areas
- Previously worked with a consultancy/pharma/academia on Health Economic projects
- A highly competitive package
- The opportunity for excellent career progression
- Chance to become part of a strong team where you will feel valued
- Internationally renowned personal development and training programme
This opportunity provides the right candidate the chance to work with and implement previous health economics experience as well being able to develop more specific skills for one of the UK’s fastest growing HEOR consultancies.
If you feel this is the right position for yourself or are just eager to find out more then do not hesitate to get in touch with me directly on;
+44 (0) 1293 776644 |email@example.com
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.