We currently have a new role within our UK Affiliate for an experienced Leader to drive Market Access & Government Affairs. With a strong pipeline, Astellas is planning the launch of a number of new products over the next few years, key to which is our Market Access function.
This role will be highly visible working locally with UK colleagues in addition to regional EMEA Market Access colleagues and those in the EU major markets.
Overview of Key responsibilities:
- Leading the Affiliate Market Access & Government Affairs (GA) team, delivering an agreed local Market Access strategy for all products, ensuring alignment with EMEA Market Access, Medical Affairs/HEOR and Brand teams
- Role model implementation of the new Market Access/GA ways of working, driving horizontal/vertical/virtual collaboration, sharing best practice across the business to sustainably grow the Affiliate’s effectiveness
- Co-create and deliver Affiliate Market Access Plans including pricing & reimbursement dossiers, effective negotiation and stakeholder engagement strategies, including mapping purchasing and strategic implementation with tendering policy and regulations
- Lead and set industry agenda on key issues and initiatives through policy leadership in trade association committees
- Engage and build relationships with external stakeholders, including Payers, Politicians, Academia, KOLs, industry peers, patient advocacy groups to support Astellas’ strategic position. Utilise a deep healthcare and wider political knowledge to bring payer customer insights into Astellas
- Feed requirements to the Regional Value and EMEA Market Access teams for recognition and prioritisation of country customer needs
- Co-create Market Access (and GA) functional and team capability, shaping markets externally and brand team planning internally, guaranteeing successful market entry for Astellas’ pipeline products
The experience we are looking for:
- Solid experience of working in a Market Access leadership role in the Pharma sector with knowledge of the UK Healthcare system
- The ability to manage a small experienced team developing capabilities as required
- Evidence of devising and implementing access strategies for success in addition to developing and delivering compelling value propositions
- A background of successfully driving price execution to deliver optimal commercial return
- Able to develop KPIs and dashboards supporting sustainable growth and performance for our products
- Customer negotiation experience
- Able to build successful external and internal relationships
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you the website of Astellas.