The primary activities are cost-effectiveness, budget-impact modelling, within clinical trial analyses of health economic components as well as analysis on real world data and psychometric validation of clinical outcome assessment.
The Senior Statistician will work as part of the modelling team, with responsibility for analysis of clinical trial data to populate an economic model, and analysis of retrospective data (such as claims or Registry data). The position is for a senior statistician to conduct/lead statistical analyses in the field of healthcare.
- Write and review study protocol and statistical analysis plans (SAP)
- Provide statistical advice to peers and clients
- Conduct statistical analyses, primarily in SAS (other software could be used, such as R, STATA and WinBugs)
- Lead SAS programmers to conduct data manipulation and statistical analyses
- Verify/validate analysis results
- Write statistical reports
- Project management of the statistical parts or whole projects
- Write manuscripts, abstracts, conference posters
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis (project update, results, discussion)
Skills and Requirements:
- An MSc/PhD in statistics, biostatistics with in-depth knowledge of multivariable models and survival analyses
- ≥ 7 years’ experience working as a statistician
- In depth experience of statistical methods for analysing of clinical trial and health-related data as well as retrospective data bases
- In-depth knowledge of SAS is essential. Although the role is for a statistician rather than a programmer, the post-holder will need to do statistical analyses in addition to work closely with SAS programmers
- Experience of observational data and/or registries is essential
- Knowledge of data management methods to deal with high volumes of data is essential
- Knowledge of Bayesian statistics and clinical trial data design/analysis would be an advantage
- Experience in Project managing
- Fluent English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Flora Hickish on +44 203 8660228 or upload your CV on our website – www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
This job is posted by ProClinical.
This link brings you the website of ProClinical.