The role can be flexibly based in many of our EU offices.
The Health Economics Modelling Unit (HEMU) is a Business Unit within PAREXEL Access Consulting. HEMU is a dedicated unit with 30 staff based in the UK, US and Sweden, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
The unit focuses on the development of Health Technology Assessment compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices. It will also include wider forms of modelling such as early economic models, payer value tools, and country adaptations. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research modelling techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions.
The unit works closely with the other parts of PAREXEL Access Consulting including Evidence Review, and Pricing & Market Access which focus on systematic literature reviews, value communications, and HTA dossier development.
As a Senior Consultant, a successful candidate will possess:
• Strong project management skills and can effectively lead a team of 2-3 associates and/or senior associates
• Extensive experience of designing and building health economics models (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models), sourcing data inputs and contributing to writing a technical report
• BSc degree in life sciences
• Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
• Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, mathematical modelling or related subjects
• Experience with Health Technology Assessment submissions within the UK and abroad
• Therapeutic experience in oncology, cardiovascular, and autoimmune disease
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience of designing and delivering high quality modelling work in health economics/outcomes research
• Communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
• Self-motivation, ambition and flexibility
• Project/time management within a team
• Strong computing skills: MS Office and software related to health economic modelling (e.g. Stata, R, WinBUGS, VBA, SAS)
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you the website of Parexel.