ProClinical is working with a leading Clinical Research Organisation that is seeking a Senior Analyst – Pricing and Market Access to be based in Paris on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a Sr Analyst to join our client’s ambitious and dynamic team in our Nanterre office. This is a great opportunity if you have a genuine interest in enhancing your knowledge and skills in strategic market access and payer requirements including HTA dossier writing and abstracts, posters and manuscript support. We will provide you with additional training and support for your professional development in this challenging and rapid-moving field. In return we expect you to quickly build on your existing knowledge and skills, acquiring the ability to work autonomously.
- Manage market access and payer requirements such as French specific HTA dossiers
- Deliver client requirement’s on abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- Manage and perform all aspects of research tasks allocated to them by the leader of projects to which they are assigned, demonstrating proactivity and leading small/medium sized projects.
- Write proposals for our clients with definition of the methodology and the financial aspects.
- Explain and communicate complex information and project tasks in which they are engaged in order to create, develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Performing systematic reviews.
- Preparing and writing documents to communicate health economic and other value messages.
- Co-authoring scientific publications.
- Participation in activities of regulatory and economic intelligence
Skills and Requirements:
- Initial training in the field of health (pharmacist, doctor, biologist); dual training (business school, economics)
- Experience in the field of pricing and reimbursement, acquired in the pharmaceutical industry, medical device company or in a consulting firm
- Knowledge of public health issues and problems of the world of health
- Fluent English and French written and Spoken essential
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office suite and EndNote
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Rigorous analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to complete allocated project tasks on time and to an appropriate standard – signalling problems to more senior team members when they arise.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website – www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
This job is posted by ProClinical.
This link brings you the website of ProClinical.