- To identify, obtain and analyze health economics, clinical outcomes and reimbursement information (across International countries) in support of health economics and reimbursement strategies for BSC products.
- Creating economic and clinical evidence: To assist health economics and reimbursement managers in the development of health economics arguments to support reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products; Develop cost-effectiveness models for a range of disease areas as well as European countries using available clinical evidence and cost parameters; In relation with economics models carry out background research on clinical and cost data (literature, databases etc) to populate models appropriately; Assist in the development of publication strategies (ranging from background research to manuscript writing) in support of key products and disease areas; Review clinical trial protocols and give input into protocols and case report forms from a health economics perspective; Create and maintain in-house literature file and database on economic information for priority products and disease area; Support the development of guidelines for optimizing use of data and leveraging resources across markets.
- Reimbursement strategies and activities: Review and synthesize literature and other sources of information for reimbursement and evidence dossiers for reimbursement and funding negotiations in a range of key markets; Collaborate with in-house teams to successfully launch new and current technologies in key markets.
- Quality: Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
- Not applicable.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- Knowledge: A seasoned, experienced professional with a complete understanding and wide application of principle, theories, and concepts in the field. Applies a full understanding of area of specialization to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways. General knowledge of other related disciplines, business unit function and cross group dependencies/relationships. This job is the fully-qualified career-oriented position.
- Problem Solving: Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises authority and judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Has a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business unit.
- Planning and Organization: Plans and organizes non-routine tasks w/approval. Initiates or maintains work schedule and priorities. Plans and organizes project assignments and maintains project schedules.
- Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making: Works under general direction regarding the direction and progress of projects and special assignments. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Interprets, executes and recommends modifications to company policies. Assists in establishing departmental policies and procedures. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Business Relationships and Project Management: Establishes and cultivates a wide range of business relationships to facilitate completion of assignments. May interact with vendors. Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects. May lead projects within the function or department and/or represents a specialized field in larger project on …
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work
Job Segment: Medical, Law, Economics, Compliance, Healthcare, Legal, Finance, Research
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.