We are now looking for an experienced Market Access Manager to join our Market Access & External Affairs team in Solna. Reporting directly to the Head Market Access & External Affairs, your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to:
- Develop strategies and drive activities to remove regional and national market access hurdles.
- Work closely with the Payer Analytics Manager to drive reimbursement submissions, and collaborate with the Head Market Access & External Affairs to develop and implement public affairs plans for the Nordics.
- Actively provide market access input and support to cross-functional brand strategies and activities.
- Support pricing negotiations with national or regional authorities with relevant value strategy.
- Support Head Market Access & External Affairs in designing and developing relevant cost models, business cases and value dossier tools and support the Field Market Access Manager in training the sales teams on the effective use of these tools.
- Support the field based Access team to identify the clinical and economic evidence required to support adoption of Vifor Pharma’s products at a national and local level.
- Monitor the environment for any significant changes to policies that affect the local market that may align to Vifor Pharma’s products and value propositions.
- Work with the local commercial and Global teams to create and design studies and programs to support key outcome based messages.
- Identify value messaging, extract key points from complex documents, and understand local payer discussions and linking key messages to scientific background and material.
- Engagement with the trade association and local political weeks on relevant Market Access issues and opportunities.
For this key position, we are looking for an experienced professional with the following qualifications, background and experience:
- University level degree in health economics, statistics or other related field of study
- A minimum of five years of relevant Rx pharmaceutical industry experience
- Proven and demonstrated experience in value strategy
- Sound understanding of the local political environment, healthcare structure and regulations
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape
- Demonstrated ability to inspire confident while working effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
The Vifor Pharma Group is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
This job is posted by Vifor.
This link brings you to the website of Vifor.