We are now seeking an experienced Market Access Manager to join our team in Norway. In this role you are responsible for developing and implementing price and reimbursement strategies to ensure new AZ products, including AZs oncology product portfolio, gain patient access.
As Market Access Manager, you will develop, lead and execute the national market access strategy together with the team. You generate local/national Competitive intelligence ranging from pricing and payer strategies and local Healthcare trends that can impact future changes locally.
In this role, you partner with medical team to generate local evidence to drive access, participate in cross-functional work, and develop and build relationships with key external stakeholders within the different payer bodies in Norway.
What you will do
- Execute agreed key strategy and activities to support Brands/TAs
- Contribute to and collaborate with Business Units to achieve the best possible position in national recommendations for all key brands
- Prepare and submit local tenders and risk-sharing strategies towards authorities for your relevant product areas
- Lead the hospital access processes
- Contributing in efforts to shape thenational/regional Health Care Agenda
- identifying new arenas and new ways for assuring patients´ access to medicine
- Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
In order to succeed, you have
We are looking for an individual with an academic degree within Health Economics, Pharmacy, Business Economics or equivalent.Experience from similar kind of role in the pharma industry from pharmaceutical or other industry/or within public or private health care system is a strong advantage. Experienced within haematology-oncology and/or other oncology areas is desired.
- Strong understanding of the external pharma environment in Norway
- Proven understanding of the principles of tendering processes, HTA and health economics
- Strong negotiationand education/communicationskills
- Able to develop trust-based relationships with key external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management, likegood planning, time management skills
- Proficient in Norwegian and English — spoken and written
- Motivated to be part of building an exciting and important therapeutic entity
- Documented case of regional or national payer work from idea to success
Would you like to apply your expertise in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
As part of AstraZeneca the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial – finding those moments and recognising their potential.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
For more information about the position please contact hiring manager Wenche Gorset Johnsrud, Market Access Head; firstname.lastname@example.org
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.