Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Market Access Lead in Finland
- Develop and implement market access strategy for product(s) under responsibility to obtain and maintain optimal access and pricing outcomes (incl pricing & reimbursement dossiers, negotiations with authorities)
- Co-create evidence generation plans and initiatives (RWE studies included) and further communicate value of our medicines effectively on scientific platforms e.g. publications, abstracts/posters (ISPOR, market access/therapy area related peer-review publications etc.)
- Act as a professional ambassador for Takeda, building pro-actively strategic relationships with the payer/stakeholder community at the national/regional level, collaborate and form partnerships in order to influence effectively to secure patient access with given strategy throughout product life cycle.
- Work directly with the Market Access team and with Cross-functional Teams to initiate, develop and execute effective contract strategies, analysis, negotiation, and pricing tools and strategies for all current and future products
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise:
- Strong technical understanding of market access issues, with hands-on experience in country or consultancy, and demonstrable track record
- Intimate knowledge of Finnish legal framework for pharmaceutical industry and code of conduct
- Technical understanding of clinical and health economic data
- Strong technical understanding of design issues regarding RWD gathering, studies and problem formulating market access perspective, with hands-on experience of RWD projects
- Being flexible & adaptable – ability to work flexibly in small and focused teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to lead even without managerial power
- Ability to multi-task with capability on priorisation with time management
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Position will report to Head of PVA & Public Policy, being responsible on own projects and initiatives (P&R processes, evidence generation projects, etc)
- Ability to develop professional relationships with business acumen
- Role requires interaction and strong communication skills with
- line manager
- cross-functionally with other departments
- relevant internal stakeholders outside Finland
- customers as needed
- Maintain a high awareness and understanding of payers needs and behaviours in order to develop tactics and strategies to meet these needs with understanding on scientific/technical development on HTA field
- Pro-actively look for (intergrated) solutions to support patient access while understanding the need to support sustainable health care
- Responsible for managing reimbursement applications locally and securing deadlines being uphold. Works under general direction but will need to find and make agreements with vendors in order to secure best possible opportunities for Takeda
- Proactive and smoothless collaboration in various matrix organisations (integrated brand teams, Nordic/EUCan teams etc)
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.