ProClinical is working with a leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers who is seeking an ambitious Health Economist with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare through economic modelling. You should have a post graduate qualification in Health Economics with extensive experience of building cost-effectiveness economic models and budget impact models, with at least five years’ industry experience. You will be able to demonstrate experience of developing and interpreting economic models, and understanding systematic reviews and meta-analyses. The ability to demonstrate relevant research and technical skills, excellent analytical and writing skills, a creative mind set and a team work ethos is essential.
Provide technical health economics expertise by identifying solutions and defining projects to inform and optimise pricing, reimbursement and market access; act as Senior Technical Lead for assigned health economics and other projects; mentor junior health economists; contribute to the further development of the company’s health economics solutions, client service and commercial success.
- Assessing RFPs and business opportunities and contributing to the development of proposals.
- Developing and/or directing the development of a range of health economics models, budget impact models, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and other statistical analyses as part of the health economics and data analysis practice offerings
- Supporting project teams in their interaction with clients, including providing senior technical leadership on selected assigned projects.
- Reviewing project deliverables, including QC of models and associated protocols and technical reports.
- Monitoring developments in area(s) of expertise; proposing new or modified service offerings and ensuring these are incorporated into proposals and projects, as appropriate.
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the company’s Health Economics and Data Analysis practice, and engaging in activities to increase the practice’s external profile.
- Mentoring more junior team members and providing training as agreed in area(s) of expertise; this may include line management of assigned team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- In-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making, including payers, HTA bodies and regulators, together with the commercial imperatives of clients.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic insight, discuss strategic project decisions with clients and project teams, and to gain their confidence.
- High level expertise in designing and efficiently executing a wide range of health economic models
- Ability to lead members of a project team, providing feedback on tasks completed, ensuring they deliver work of appropriate quality to agreed timelines, and motivating them to feel a sense of pride in the project.
- Ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new or follow-on business.
- Business leadership skills: adoption of the perspective of the management team, and demonstration of appropriate business behaviour.
- Ability to provide appropriate line management to assigned members of the company’s practice, providing feedback and ensuring training as needed to support their development.
- Good presentation and communication skills, including the ability to facilitate or participate in workshops and deliver training.
- High level of proficiency in digital information retrieval, management and presentation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website.
This job is posted by ProClinical.
This link brings you the website of ProClinical.