The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Acting as project lead on projects on the French market, clinical summaries, product dossiers and value messages to support French reimbursement submissions.
- Knowledge and good understanding reimbursement and pricing information to support health economic projects and strategic market access studies for global pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
- Ability to understand French health system
- Experience in developing CEESP dossiers
- Understanding the national pricing and reimbursement mechanisms and key stakeholders
- Supporting primary and secondary research
- Proven ability to develop the HEMA business, developing commercial strategies
- Advanced degree in a relevant healthcare subject (MSc in Market access, Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Research, Health economics, Biopharmaceutical Sciences, Drug Development, Pharmaceutical Studies)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in health economics on the French Market
- Fluency in English and French (written & spoken)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Amaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, age, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
The selected candidate will be joining the Health Economic & Market Access team.
Founded in 2009, the department now includes 65 consultants with backgrounds in medical research, health economics, modelling, statistics, pharmacy and epidemiology. This multidisciplinary team is able to support a wide range of project focusing on evidence synthesis, evidence generation and value communication to support market access, reimbursement and pricing strategy at a global, regional and local level for clients from the pharmaceutical industry, the medical device industry, the biotech industry and the public sector.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you the website of Amaris.