Prepare and finalize the realization of pharmacoeconomic/HTA/Outcomes research studies to support the clinical value of drugs.
Prepare National and Regional reimbursement dossiers to get access.
Prepare communication tools and training for in-field activities.
Analyze the price and reimbursement conditions for products available in the market and health policy trends.
– Develop National pricing and reimbursement dossiers
– Prepare materials for in-field communication
– Develop Health economics and RWE studies to support the value of BI drugs
– Specialization in pharmaeconomics, Pricing tools in the pharmaceutical sector, notions on pharmaceutical marketing, knowledge on National/Regional Healthcare System and regulatory processes
– Proficiency in Excel
– Analytic skills
– Partnership, Participative Leadership
– Digital skills
– Good English speaking and understanding
Master degree in Scientific subjects or economics
Agency contract:1 year
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family-owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Job – Marketing & Market Access
Primary Location – Europe-Italy
Organization – IT-Boehringer Ingelhem Italia SpA (Italy)
Schedule – Full-time
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.