Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Lead product-specific P&R processes, price and sales caps revisions with national authorities;
- Developing and implementing the market access plan for new and existing medicines within cross-functional brand teams;
- Producing high quality tailored HTA applications to submit and discuss with national authorities according to local requirements, including clinical and economical (CEA/BIM, if required) dossiers;
- Driving appropriate evidence generation to support tailored value propositions (to national or local payers), including HE/ HO models, managed entry schemes, HE/HO publications, epidemiologic studies, etc., in house or throughout the collaboration with consultans or other entities;
- Monitoring external environment and understanding in depth the Portuguese healthcare system.
Specialised Knowledge required
- Min 3 years experience of working in the pharmaceutical/ health sector, preferably in a Market Access role, with hospital products;
- Added benefit for experience in Oncology and Orphan Medical Products;
- Full understanding of the pricing & reimbursment system in Portugal, specially in hospital setting;
- Experience of International Reference pricing systems:
- Communicate effectively to national authorities and local payers on the value proposition of the company products;
- Strong numerical and quantitative skills, such as experience (either academic or practical) of financial, business or economic modeling;
- Ability to understand and critically appraise clinical and economic evidence;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with and ability to work in collaboration with others;
- Comprehensive understanding of the brand & business priorities;
- Excellent project management skills including planning, prioritisation and multi-tasking;
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external health outcomes key opinion leaders;
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Graduate degree
- Post graduate degree in Health Economics
- Graduate degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Established relationships with key external payers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job is posted by GSK.
This link brings you to the website of GSK.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!