Porto Salvo, Portugal.
As an Analyst within the Real World Evidence Department you will have a key role within the HEOR practice. You are expected to be capable of working in different projects and types of work (across the COEs) so a flexible, enthusiastic and professional approach is essential.
- Carry out work to a high standard which meets or exceeds client expectations
- Support senior staff on specific business initiatives as required
- Work independently and/or as part of a project team on defined tasks:
· Project management
- Assist with overall project/client management
- Attend client and other external meetings as appropriate
- Manage specific project work streams independently
· Literature and data review
- Develop search strategies for structured and systematic literature reviews
- Manage the full review process (abstract review, paper selection and data extraction)
- Write and review literature review reports
· Outcomes Research – Observational Studies
- Helping in designing data collection forms, known as case report forms (CRFs)
- Coordinating with the ethics committee,
- Identifying/selecting an investigator who will be responsible for the conduct of the study at the study site
- To ensure that investigators and the sites where the research is to be performed are adequate to the purposes of the study
- Liaising with doctors/consultants or investigators on conducting the study
- To obtain investigators compromise before to send the study materials
- Monitoring the study throughout its duration, which involves visiting or contacting the study sites on a regular basis, or performing remote monitoring activities
- To ensure that storage, distribution, return procedures and documentation for the study are secure and adequate
- Verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is consistent with patient clinical notes, known as source data/document verification (SDV)
- Collecting completed CRFs from hospitals and general practices
- Performing follow up on Data Management or SAE (safety) queries
- To send regular study reports to the sponsor, in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Writing visit reports and filing and collating study documentation and reports
- Closing down study sites on completion of the study
- Archiving study documentation and correspondence
- To coordinate investigator payment
- Occasionally manuscripts for publication
- MHA/MPH/PhD – education in health science, public health, health services research or a relevant related area
- Clinical trials monitoring knowledge
- Previous work experience in outcomes research/RWE/evidence generation
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office package
With approximately 85,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access. With a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, IQVIA provides solutions that span clinical to commercial, bringing clients an exceptional opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!