Job Summary And Responsibilities:
You will primarily conduct Health Economics and Outcomes Research studies related to health technology assessment submissions, with the opportunity to participate in corresponding publications. The role will focus on health economic modelling, but you may also participate in evidence synthesis (meta-analysis) and statistical analysis of health data.
Within these projects you will be assigned to tasks including:
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of health economic models and statistical analyses.
- Contribute to literature reviews of clinical trials and perform the (network) meta-analyses.
- Produce draft reports, summaries and project deliverables.
- Prepare presentations for other team members and clients.
- Master degree in statistics/mathematics/econometrics or similar.
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-oriented mind-set.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages will be an asset.
- Familiarity with statistical software (SAS and/or R) will be an asset.
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills,
- MultiKafeteria / Benefit System,
- Private healthcare,
- Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures,
- Multicultural, dynamic environment,
- Internal trainings,
- Good working atmosphere,
- Work in a well-established and international company.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
Apply for this role