Do you have the skills to explore new paths to top performance and create innovative and impactful customer engagement projects? Then this is your chance to join our family-owned organization where we focus on the long term: we think in generations, not in quarters.
As our new Market Access Manager, you will combine science, economical and communications aspects in one role. You will gain and maintain national access for our new and existing products in cross-functional teams. You will build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop and optimize business opportunities.
This is an office-based position in Asker and you will report directly to the Head of Market Access & Public Affairs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute Market Access (MA) Strategies for the whole portfolio of products in the assigned Therapeutic Area’s (TA)
- Optimize national, regional and local market access of new and launched medicines by developing the strategy locally and tailoring the tools and tactics to local market needs
- Prepare, submit and follow up on price, contracts and tenders
- Create and set up innovative and impactful projects that support the needs of the customers and create win-win partnerships
- Identify, engage, build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders that are needed for the flawless execution of the MA strategies for the responsible TA’s.
- Monitor the healthcare and political environment and competitive landscape and changes therein to capture events impacting market access of the medicines and advise Head of Market Access and Public Affairs on actions to address national, regional and local threats and opportunities
- Prepare, submit and follow up on local reimbursement dossiers
- Point of contact for MA topics in assigned TA’s and Brand Teams.
- Contribute in MA team to make optimal business decisions and feed relevant market information to regional MA team
What you should bring to the team:
- Master / MBA in Economics/Health Economics and minimum three years of experience in Market Access (MA) Health Economics (HE) or Pricing and Contracting for pharmaceutical products in Europe is a requirement
- Strong negotiation skills and solid understanding of payers and patients’ needs
- Solid analytical skills and out of the box thinking
- Ability to create and offer value adding solutions
- Excellent command of Norwegian is required. Advanced level of English is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured, excellent prioritization skills and ‘get things done’ work attitude
- Project management and RWE experience is a plus
- Team player with a positive mindset who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
What will you get in return?
Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
- Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being)
- Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and languages + training programs
- A good balance between work and free time (Mix of working from home within the respective country / office as well as flexible working hours)
- Working in a passionate Market Access and Public Affairs team within a fun, diverse, and dedicated working environment
- 25 days of holiday and 5 days of time-off per year
- Competitive salary package and benefits, very good pension scheme.
Who Are We?
At Boehringer Ingelheim, we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! We will then have a look at your CV and cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call or a face-to-face interview.
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what we do for a long time. Our People are the beating heart of our business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of our sustainable development agenda.
We are working to deliver across our six impact areas, drawing on our unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.”Sustainable Development – For Generations” incorporates initiatives that we have been driving forward for many years.
Our work in these areas guarantee our commitment to our three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and
Diversity & inclusion
At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!