Are you ready to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have a passion for improving patient access to innovative therapies? Takeda is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to lead our team as the Head of Patient Value & Access and Public Policy.
Takeda is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, valuing the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our employees. We proudly support our Takeda Resource Groups (TRG), employee-led networks promoting dialogue and professional growth. We encourage all candidates, regardless of background, to apply and explore opportunities to contribute to and benefit from our TRGs and inclusive initiatives. We are dedicated to providing accommodations and support during the recruitment process.
As the Head of Patient Value & Access and Public Policy, you will be at the forefront of shaping access strategies for Takeda’s portfolio. Your primary responsibilities will include building strong relationships with payers and stakeholders, contributing to portfolio development, ensuring broad patient access, and actively participating in public policy discussions.
Market Access Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and communicate market access strategies for the local portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement tactics effectively.
- Contribute to the introduction of pipeline products and in-licensing opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and local regulations.
- Lead the Market Access Team in expanding reimbursement for approved products.
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders.
- Represent the company’s interests in industry forums and access working groups.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to help shape healthcare policy to maximize patients’ access.
- Understand and navigate local legal and regulatory platforms.
- Develop a patient strategy based on strategic insights.
- Build strategic partnerships with patient advocacy organizations.
- Lead social media and disease awareness communications.
Pricing and Reimbursement:
- Create customized value propositions for pricing and reimbursement.
- Develop and execute pricing and contract strategies.
- Ensure financial goals are met in response to market dynamics.
Health Economics and Outcome Research:
- Drive local HEOR and RWE strategy in alignment with medical and marketing teams.
- Lead the development, analysis, and communication of health economics data.
- Optimize access status and promote product acceptance.
- Define and deliver strategic priorities.
- Build and elevate capabilities across the team.
- Create and promote cooperative and inclusive working environment
- Support development and growth of team members.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with Takeda’s values.
Administration, Monitoring, and Controlling:
- Plan and monitor expense budgets.
- Evaluate tactical measures and programs.
- Maintain quality standards and compliance.
- Monitor regulatory changes and industry trends.
- Ensure policies and procedures align with local laws and regulations.
Skills and Leadership Capabilities:
- Integrated evidence plan development.
- Strong project management skills.
- In-depth understanding of reimbursement processes.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Collaboration with external stakeholders.
- Passion for making a positive impact.
- Growth mindset and agility.
Experience and Education:
- Science-related graduate degree with postgraduate qualifications.
- Minimum 8+ years of pharmaceutical industry or payer experience.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers.
- Cross-countries/regional experience (Prerequisite for MCO roles).
- Fluent in English and local language.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity to shape patient access to life-changing medicines and lead a high-performing team, apply now and join Takeda in our mission to improve patients’ lives.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We invite all qualified individuals to apply.
This job ad will be unpublished on 15/12/2023.
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!