You will love this role if you:
- Like working across a range of projects.
- Have an affinity for, and proven experience in, statistical or health economic modelling.
- Enjoy leading and coaching people.
As part of the OPEN Health Modelling & Meta-analysis team, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Guiding and mentoring junior and mid-level consultants on economic modelling and evidence synthesis projects and conducting quality control of project deliverables
- Reviewing project reports and other deliverables
- Adhering to project budgets and timelines
- Leading client interactions and outreach to ensure client satisfaction
- Leading requests for proposals and supporting growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships
- Effectively managing relationships within OPEN Health and with external stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in any relevant science, such as health economics, econometrics, economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics or medical sciences
- 5+ years experience within the field of HEOR, with hands-on experience in economic modelling and meta-analysis
- Experience with leading economic model development and/or evidence synthesis projects
- Intellectual curiosity and independence, including the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) along with the ability to question the status quo
- Ability to clearly communicate complex (statistical) methods to other team members and external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing
- Diverse, inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Health economics, modelling, econometrics, meta-analysis, clinical data, registry data, R, network meta-analysis, HEOR, Economic modelling
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!