Role and Responsibilities:
You will lead a team of 15 health economic modellers, located across several locations in Europe. The team develops models for the life sciences industry, used primarily for health technology assessment or for internal decision making. This includes cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models and epidemiological models.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Provide expert guidance in HEOR projects, focusing on health economic modelling
- Develop the strategy for answering to key requests for proposals and oversee the development of proposals
- Team management
- Lead the development and updates of training programs, procedures and tools used by modelling team
- Maintain long-term partnerships with clients, pro-actively identifying and proposing technical and strategic solutions
- Advise biopharmaceutical industry clients on the strategy for HEOR evidence development
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MSc or PhD in health economics or related field
- 10 years of experience in HEOR, including experience in consultancy
- Large experience of health economic modelling, demonstrated by track record of publications
- Experience of managing HTA submissions (including NICE)
- In-depth knowledge of HEOR methods
- Strong quantitative and programming skills
- Excellent communication & writing skills, in English language
- People management skills
- Participation in challenging international projects for countries around the globe,
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills and the value you contribute to the company,
- Great working atmosphere with balanced support and demand,
- Individualized career path in a well-established and international company,
- Diverse training and personal development opportunities.
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees in 11 countries across 4 continents.
This job is posted by Creativ-Ceutical.
This link brings you to the website of Creativ-Ceutical.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!