You will love this role if you:
- Are drawn to a career in statistics applied to a healthcare setting.
- Have an affinity for, and proven experience in, statistical or health economic modelling.
- Enjoy transforming patient data into creative clinical outcomes.
As part of the OPEN Health Modelling & Meta-analysis team, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Identify and develop statistical methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Assist in the production and internal dissemination of statistical code for standard analysis
- Draft project reports and other deliverables
- Adhere to project budgets and timelines
- Support client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Building cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in excel
- Bayesian analysis: fit Bayesian models to aggregate reported data and patient-level data and provide an estimate of treatment-specific clinically relevant outcomes
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in any relevant science, such as health economics, econometrics, economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics or medical sciences
- Proven programming skills in R
- Experience with building packages, version control
- R Markdown and Shiny would be an advantage
- A quantitative skill set
- Knowledge of health economic modelling and network meta-analysis (NMA) would be an advantage
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient well-being
- Diverse, inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient well-being.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: Health economics, modelling, econometrics, Bayesian analysis, meta-analysis, clinical data, registry data, R, network meta-analysis
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!