For this exciting and growing division, we are currently looking for Market Access Specialist Finland . The position is based in Vantaa, Finland.
The Market Access Specialist Finland is responsible for defining the market access approach for the ADC portfolio with the aim of ensuring strong brand uptake and growth. Market Access Specialist Finland will optimize market access (e.g. policy, guidance, service redesign and advocacy) and develop strategies and tactics for the multiple stakeholders to enable access to funding and use of ADC products. In addition, Market Access Specialist Finland is accountable for supporting implementation of opportunities created at hospital and tender area developed by their peers. Market Access Specialist will report to Market Access Manager in Sweden.
- Establish strong partnerships with strategically significant accounts and key strategic influencers to positively influence and enable achievement of company and market access goals
- Ensure ADC is strategically positioned with external key stakeholders through allocating appropriate contacts within the team including personally managing strategic relationships and monitoring the quality and value impact of these relationships on an ongoing basis
- Identify the specific needs of local stakeholder organizations and work with them to implement key initiatives that will deliver a win-win situation, clear patient outcomes and benefit ADC through being a preferred valued partner in addition to driving commercial opportunities
- Identify any aspects or issues which may affect known processes for managing the entry of new products or indications, and understand how to influence groups raising these issues
- Contribute to the development implementation, and measurement of effective targeted customer plans for key relationship management, local investment and project initiatives that reflects national and local positioning objectives and supports local delivery objectives
- Anticipate and influence contracting and tendering situations. Lead and coordinate with other functions (e.g. sales force, KAM payers/providers, legal, finance, area) to share information about C&T situations and oversee the establishment of solutions.
- Work closely with Tender Manager Sweden & Finland to drive excellence in tender management, including building tenders structure and submissions.
- Ensure pricing and reimbursement at national and local level
- Implement all national campaigns, strategies and directives as designated by the Market Access Manager and develop pre-tender lobbying materials in collaboration with the Marketing group.
- Define the strategic actions to the changing market environment, find innovative solutions on how to accelerate Abbott’s products entering the market and proactively maintain and optimize access
- Share information and provide recommendations regarding insights into the health economic environment, patient management pathways and potential business opportunities, proactively communicating these to the organization to inform resource planning, customer targeting and business planning
YOUR PREFFERRED BACKGOUND
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in is preferred or equivalent work experience within medical device industry
- Previous experience in market access and tender management
- Demonstrated track record in working with key opinion leaders and/or reimbursement stakeholders
- Robust understanding of national and local reimbursement authorities
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Fluent in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and previous experience from diabetes industry or other relevant industry within medical/pharma industry is an advantage
To succeed in this role, it is critical that the incumbent understands the healthcare delivery system and understand the influence of significant key networks and customer groups in line with company needs and Market Access goals. It is also important that the incumbent maintains a detailed understanding and alignment with the healthcare system at national level to ensure a coordinated approach to key customers so that company commercial goals are realized.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending in your cv and motivation letter to this website, or directly to email@example.com, Attn: Meltem Cakir/ Market Access Specialist Finland. Applications will be assessed on a regular basis.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbott is a global health care company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of health care. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 99,000 people.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC), a US$1.4B division of Abbott, helps people living with diabetes make progress in achieving glycemic control. ADC is on the cusp of disrupting Blood Glucose Monitoring market with a revolutionary new sensor-based technology that wirelessly transmits glucose results. FreeStyle Libre will virtually eliminate the pain and hassle associated with routine blood glucose finger sticks. FreeStyle Libre will provide people living with diabetes and the health care professionals that care for them with dense glucose data that the patient and the health care professional can use to identify and treat glycemic control issues (leading to improvements in HbA1c and reduction in hypoglycemic events).
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you the website of Abbott.