Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) is recruiting for a Healthcare Partnership Manager to cover Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Gloucester, Hampshire and Dorset.
Implement ADC Market Access strategy to maximise brand uptake and growth of FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System and broader FreeStyle product portfolio.
- Understand, navigate and keep current with the healthcare system at a local and national level to enable effective execution of plans.
- Identify, understand priorities and develop relationships with Payers and Clinical stakeholders across Primary and Secondary care that will influence adoption and uptake of the FreeStyle product portfolio.
- Have clinical data and economic discussions and so communicate the Value Proposition appropriately to both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Build Clinical and Non Clinical Champions and Advocates who can influence the uptake of the FreeStyle product portfolio and digital ecosystem. Demonstrate, with evidence, how clinical pathways can be transformed positively, delivering health and economic benefits.
- Mobilise local KOLs to maximise peer to peer influence and advocacy.
- Preparation of LHEs/Trusts/CCGs for reimbursement through identifying a patient pathway and understanding the (sustainable) funding flow and process for local formulary submission and criteria for success.
- Post reimbursement work with target account HCP advocates to submit well prepared formulary applications, as per agreed account roll out plan.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Managers (RMs) and Territory Manager (TMs) to create account plans and ensure smooth and seamless customer facing execution in their implementation.
- Enable access for the FreeStyle portfolio in LHEs/ Trusts/CCGs through negotiating suitable patient cohorts and influencing patient and funding pathways.
- Be the product, therapy and clinical data expert. Be proficient with the tools and resources provided, proactively self-educate where needed.
- Educate TMs appropriately and align them to consistent messaging and understanding the Market Access objectives and goals.
- Identify local projects and initiatives that will support long term sustainable uptake of Flash.
- Bring to life through project plans and agreement with line manager to implement.
- Have an updated, detailed clinical and non-clinical stakeholder map for the area understanding local dynamics and influencers.
- Be proactive to research and understand local strategic imperatives and initiatives that may influence process or decision making.
- Build and update Market Access Specialist Business Plans providing region overview and strategy and implementation by account for the year.
- Present quarterly to team for discussion.
- Keep current with therapy area and NHS landscape, share information and intelligence with peers and educate TMs and support their knowledge base progression.
- Communicate best practice with peers in areas such as formulary submissions, business case development and pathway redesign.
- Work with HCPs to submit Business Case and Formulary applications to create access for Flash and then drive deeper adoption over time through stronger advocacy and expansion of patient cohorts.
- Develop KOLs relationships and work with MA and Marketing to ensure an aligned ‘one team’ approach
- Attend team and national meetings as directed.
- Be timely with administrative requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you the website of Abbott.