Looking for a great Market Access experience? Roche Portugal offers you a unique experience to work within the Market Access & External Affairs team of a global company, who has been a pioneer in healthcare for more than 120 years.
At Roche we all work towards our purpose of Doing Now What Patients Need Next, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives.
At a time when Roche is entering new and challenging therapeutic areas, with a unique pipeline in an environment where value demonstration is key , there is an opportunity to strengthen the team with a new position of Market Access Manager. This position is part of the Market Access & External Affairs Directorate and will report to the Market Access & External Affairs Director.
As Market Access Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing the access strategy of the products allocated to you, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and lead the access strategy throughout the product lifecycle in close collaboration with public affairs, medical management, marketing and account management
- Lead and drive the development of the evidence needed to demonstrate and establish value.
- Interact with external stakeholders to understand the market landscape and act on early signs
- Drive and coordinate the reimbursement file and liaise with Health Authorities in a transparent and agile way
- Ensure compliance with pricing and reimbursement legal and internal requirements in collaboration with global team
- Monitor the health system environment with an higher focus on what impacts access
- Collaborate on specific projects related to healthcare sustainability and outcomes research
Who you are?
• Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, economy, business administration, and health economics or with relevant experience in market access is preferable
• Professional experience as Market Access Manager or equivalent role like Outcomes Research is highly recommended
• Understands the principles and techniques of HTA
• Understand the critical results and their relevance for access is recommended
Embraces an Agile Leadership Style
Strategic and analytical thinking
Team spirit, collaboration and partnership style
Excellent project management skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to establish a good interpersonal relationship
Knowledge of HTA process and outcomes research
Please apply by 21st January 2019
We believe in an inclusive and diverse workplace where people feel valued and respected.
Roche offers a full and exciting compensation and benefits package along with a highly engaged culture and global career opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer that embraces diversity and prohibits unlawful discrimination.
Agencies: Roche Portugal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies.
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you the website of Roche.