The mission of the Market Access Manager is to create, shape and execute market access strategies that optimize products access throughout their lifecycle.
This includes preparing and defending price & reimbursement dossiers and managing the relationship with reimbursement authorities and other internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, champion and execute market access strategies (including P&R dossiers) to enable optimization of market access throughout the product lifecycle
- Tailor value propositions and deliver solutions to local payer needs that drive access and uptake of Celgene brands
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams. Ensure efficient cross-functional collaboration and aligned communication to all internal stakeholders through close collaboration with sales & marketing, medical, regulatory and corporate affairs departments
- Encourage early payer / stakeholder interactions to prepare market access environment for product launch through stakeholder mapping, early payer communication plan and communication tools.
- Drive competitor analysis, stakeholder and payer research and financial modelling to support the development of market access strategies for new and in-line products
- Collect and analyze health economics and budget impact data and translate it into meaningful, relevant datasets
- Manage relationships with reimbursement authorities and external stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes for Celgene portfolio
- Develop and maintain a seamless interface with the internal stakeholders to ensure local requirements are represented effectively, and that local strategies are aligned with the EU and Global strategy
- Agreeing on Annual Objectives and Targets with MA Director
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in the relevant areas of market access and/or corporate affairs, or marketing, or medical. Specific knowledge in market access and/or corporate affairs is an advantage
- Leadership and management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Team oriented
- Knowledgeable in the area of Haematology/Oncology and Inflammation/Immunology
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to innovate, analyze and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Fluent in Dutch and French
- Domestic and international travel may be necessary
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing – we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
This job is posted by Celgene.
This link brings you the website of Celgene.