As Market Access Manager you are responsible for:
- Contributing to Nutricia’s strategy from a Market Access & Health Economics perspective, developing value based approaches to help drive Nutricia’s commercial success.
- You will work across the entire Medical Nutrition portfolio. The Market Access manager reports to Global Market Access Director.
- The Position is global in scope and has the responsibility to develop and implement the Market Access Strategy.
- The Market Access manager identifies requirements and trends from policy-decision makers, payers and reimbursement authorities, health care professionals and patients, and derives strategic and operational implications for Nutricia R&D and CBUs. He/she will also engage the broader Nutricia teams including R&D and commercial functions to shape the right go to market penetration strategy.
- A key responsibility is to promote a Market Access culture and expertise within the organization at global, regional and local levels. Developing the expertise, skills and resources needed for an optimal balance between internal and external resources in achieving the desired goal.
- Together with the other Medical functions, he/she works with internal and external stakeholders to adapt existing or develop Health Economics Studies and strategies for Medical Nutrition.
We are looking for a Market Access Manager with the following profile:
As a Market Access Manager you have strong influencing and communication skills and you are able to develop a good understanding of Nutricia’s business model. You have the ability to link strategy to clearly actionable initiatives and you are also able to anticipate stakeholder needs from decision makers and HTA agencies in various environments. You challenge in a constructive and collaborative way and have strong sense of business impact and business acumen..
You have around 5 years health care/Pharma industry international experience and have knowledge and understanding of various therapy areas fields. And education in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or another Healthcare decision science and/or alternatively business/marketing degree complemented by a strong professional experience at the interface with R&D and in scientifically-driven external institutions/agencies.
- You are experienced in the healthcare industry and have awareness of its challenges and more specifically Market Access and Pricing & Reimbursement.
- You have a track record of working at the interface with R&D in demonstrating the added medical and economic value to patients, physicians and payers. You have practice in managing Market Access through various National Healthcare systems (Policies, Regulations, HTA).
- Experience working in an international and cross-functional environment and in managing transversal and international business activities.
- Ideally you have experience in the therapeutic areas targeted by Nutricia and you have knowledge/understanding of the Medical Nutrition regulations, reimbursement systems, Pricing system, business environment, challenges and strong motivation to enter the field.
- You are able to collect and analyze health outcomes, health economics and budget impact data and translate it into meaningful, relevant datasets for access and reimbursement.
- You are also able to coach/train internal colleagues, manage third party collaborations on many aspects of health economics and outcomes research that will serve to support the value proposition and improve access to Nutricia Medical Nutrition
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a good primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave, discounts on a collective health insurance and our Danone products.
But more importantly, join a company where you can daily learn and grow. This role will give you a solid basis to grow your career within Danone globally
Hit the “apply now” button. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview, followed by first and second round interviews . To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Need more information? Please contact me Sandra van Rijn (Talent Manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? See below and apply if you know you can take on this challenge.
Job Segment: Developer, Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology, Management, Marketing
This job is posted by Danone.
This link brings you the website of Danone.
Improve your chances. Get a Free CV Review before you apply.