Leader of Market Access is responsible for developing and implementing Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision reimbursement strategies in current and emerging markets throughout the Southern Europe Cluster region.
To create market access through payors contracting with a defined value-based healthcare story leading to revenue generation and improved patient care.
- First point of contact for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision with payors across Iberia (Regional decision makers, Private Insurance companies and with key influencers through engagement across the region) related to co-payment/reimbursement initiatives and risk sharing agreements.
- Develops and implements a reimbursement strategy for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Iberia in close collaboration with the global, regional and local commercial leadership, and cross-functional teams (Health Economics, Strategic Capabilities, Clinical & Medical Affairs teams).
- Responsible for Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Southern Europe Cluster Region reimbursement strategies and tactics relating to Regional payors, health insurance organisations, health technology assessment [HTA] bodies (at the appropriate time), surgeons and, hospital finance administration teams.
- Focuses on changing the care pathway paradigm in in Cataract and Refractive surgery which improves patient access to JJSV technologies and value to external stakeholders centred around keeping the patient at the heart of any such development.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of trends in hospital administration and sick fund environments, including health care financing, reimbursement policies and processes, health technology assessments [HTAs] and trends in policies related to medical devices and Ophthalmic category.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with key decision makers throughout EMEA to positively impact reimbursement decisions for current and future products.
- Develop/localize and implement regional payor and insurance company reimbursement strategies for current and future products to ensure successful product launch and adoption.
- Working with EMEA & Southern Europe Cluster team with a deep understanding of tendering models and legal framework, being able to implement and execute Market Access strategies in collaboration with Commercial teams in Iberia and the Southern Europe Cluster i.e. develop appropriate patient access programmes and materials, and risk sharing agreements enabling commercial teams to offer a differentiated solution for JJSV.
- Planning and preparing for a value proposition that delivers a value analysis/Value based healthcare messaging story of JJSV products. Manage consultancy vendor relationships where external expertise is sought, as necessary, to ensure timely delivery of project/program objectives within budget.
- Maintaining knowledge of the key market access and reimbursement requirements, issues, clinical/therapeutic expertise for JJSV products and key competitors.
- Submitting  annual objectives and business plans aligned with departmental and business goals; and  timely expense reports and other reports.
- Demonstrating appropriate planning and time management skills by effectively covering the specific geographical area of responsibility.
- Additional assignments, responsibilities, and projects as assigned to meet the EMEA and global needs of the business.
Maintain and work with a variety of customers, including but not limited to:
- Marketing, Medical Affairs, Public Affairs, Regulatory and very closely with Regional Director and local commercial leads and their teams.
- Work closely with the One Medical Device (One MD) organisation who have experts in Health Economics, Government Affairs and Strategic Capabilities which focus on Value Creation and Tendering.
KOL surgeons, senior hospital administrations and, key influencers in medical and professional societies, national & regional Payors and senior national policy makers.
- Vendor management and co-ordination into Market Access lead initiatives and programmes to drive growth in the region.
- This person will also be responsible to engage with the Trade associations with the Iberia region supported by the local in country teams.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Supervision: Self-directed on-a-daily-basis, no direct reports. Working in a matrix structure to influence without authority and upskill Iberia region in its Market Access capabilities and opportunities to create growth for JJSV and patient access to our technologies.
- Management: This individual will sit on the board for the Iberia region led by the Regional Director. This individual will have projects across Southern Europe Cluster Region. They will also be part of EMEA Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Market Access team.
- Internal and external relationships: Requires frequent contact with key internal and external stakeholders as referenced above.
- Organizational Influence: Generating market access into the Iberia region with creative reimbursement activities and access programmes, goals and objectives aligned with global and regional JJSV goals, objectives and vision.
- Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision training, SOPs, and Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision product training.
AMO United Kingdom Ltd. (8339)
Who we are:
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE®️ Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
Our Company Credo is in its 75th Anniversary year for your perusal below:
We believe our first responsibility is to the patients, doctors and nurses, to mothers and fathers and all others who use our products and services. In meeting their needs everything we do must be of high quality. We must constantly strive to provide value, reduce our costs and maintain reasonable prices. Customers’ orders must be serviced promptly and accurately. Our business partners must have an opportunity to make a fair profit.
We are responsible to our employees who work with us throughout the world. We must provide an inclusive work environment where each person must be considered as an individual. We must respect their diversity and dignity and recognize their merit. They must have a sense of security, fulfilment and purpose in their jobs.Compensation must be fair and adequate and working conditions clean, orderly and safe. We must support the health and well-being of our employees and help them fulfil their family and other personal responsibilities. Employees must feel free to make suggestions and complaints. There must be equal opportunity for employment, development and advancement for those qualified. We must provide highly capable leaders and their actions must be just and ethical.
We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work and to the world community as well. We must help people be healthier by supporting better access and care in more places around the world. We must be good citizens -support good works and charities, better health and education, and bear our fair share of taxes. We must maintain in good order the property we are privileges to use, protecting the environment and natural resources.
Our final responsibilities to our stockholders. Business must make a sound profit. We must experiment with new ideas. Research must be carried on, innovative programs developed, investments made for the future and mistakes paid for. New equipment must be purchased, new facilities provided and new products launched. Reserves must be created to provide for adverse times. When we operate according to these principles, the stockholders should realize a fair return.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you the website of Johnson & Johnson.