As Roche Market Access Lead, your role is to build access and public policy strategies that will result in better outcomes for more patients faster. It includes collaborating with key stakeholders, to influence the medicines strategy in the identified countries. In addition, you will manage organizational communication, which focuses on fostering the understanding of social, legal, ethical and commercial developments within the healthcare sector, creating optimal access for patients to Roche medicines.
Reports into: Head of Market Access and Public Policy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Develop the Market Access strategy and supporting tools across multiple countries for multiple disease areas and life cycles, inclusive of developing the pricing methodology for application across these countries. Build access stakeholder networks by profiling access stakeholders; identifying unmet needs and developing innovative solutions as well as value propositions Act as a thought leader on Public Policy issues, engaging with relevant key stakeholders and commissioning research to support policy advocacy Provide Roche leadership with real world evidence to support the organizations market access and public policy strategy (i.e. pipeline horizon scanning; value-based pricing public; policy analyses, and policy impact scenarios). Lead and develop a highly motivated team to sustain and support business strategies/initiatives Foster a positive culture of continuous improvement and invest in capability building on strategic access, pricing and health economics
Who you are
A thought leader, relationship builder and networker, a strategist, someone who wants to influence your own development?
You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- In possession of a B Comm; BPharm; Bsc. Would be preferred.
- A post grad business qualification would be an advantage
Must have knowledge of:
- Health systems legislation and regulations across multiple countries
- Political environment and structures across multiple countries
This challenging role requires the following experience and skills:
- Market access experience of which not less than five must be in a Pharma environment with a minimum of five years of management experience
- Must have extensive experience in stakeholder engagement, media relations, corporate issues management and crisis management in the pharmaceutical sector
- Demonstrated success with Medical Funders and Government bodies
- Strong ethical mind-set and good understanding of relevant compliance principles and regulations, Political environments and structures across multiple countries
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and provide examples of creative and novel approaches which have successfully addressed challenging situations and potential business opportunities
- Displays excellent decision making, results orientation and an ability to thrive in ambiguous and complex situations.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate and build trust with highly matrixed cross-functional teams
Who we are
At Roche, more than 95,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Make your mark. Improve lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is posted by Roche.
This link brings you to the website of Roche.