Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Implements strategies at a country level, contributes to the timely listings and contract renewals of Novartis brands.
• Manage market and price process modelling to enable Sales Execution at National/Regional level.
• Interprets payer research results to develop solid insights on explicit and implicit needs of payers. Leverages this payer environment knowledge to develop, optimal brand pricing, market positioning and stakeholder influence strategies.
• Manage cross -functional teams in the development and submission of evidence dossiers to HTA and/or P&R bodies.
• Develops and maintains expertise on local decision-making processes & uses this expertise to develop innovative pricing & reimbursement models.
• Providing pricing input to launch sequencing and monitoring, with countries & region, via governance bodies.
• Sales Field Support to enable Sales Execution at National/Regional Level.
• Sales Field Projects Coordination.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 3-4 years of proven experience Italian internal and external Customer needs analysis & satisfaction studies
• Hands on experience in preparing and submitting price and reimbursement dossiers.
• Minimum 2 years Project management experience
• Master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent scientific education and/or a master degree in (health) economics (or similar because of experience
• Partner management and Customer focus (internal & external)
• Project management skills
1! Sandoz was the first pharmaceutical company to receive approval of a biosimilar in Europe, Japan and the United States. A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!