CSL Behring is looking for a Market Access Manager (m/f/x) to be located in Milan, Italy.
The position holder will report to the Market Access Director of the Italian Affiliate.
The Market Access Manager will be responsible for a broad range of Market Access activities directly and for supporting the Regional Access Managers working on the field.
The incumbent will be in charge of the local access strategy and tactics, including pricing and reimbursement, launch excellence, value demonstration, health economics and outcome research.
The role strongly interacts with several departments (at local and corporate level) and external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers, clinical experts, hospital pharmacists).
In addition, the role represents the Market Access department within the Therapeutics Area Teams (TATs).
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that effective strategy and actions are in place for gaining and maintaining National and Regional access of new products as well as of the existing portfolio
- Lead the preparation and submission of the P&R Dossiers and support the preparation of hearings and negotiations to ensure drugs reimbursement
- Develop scenarios within the therapeutic area teams in order to activate initiatives aimed to guarantee products access and launch excellence processes and CSLB institutional positioning according to strategic directions
- Generate Health Economics and Outcome Research evidence to ensure the value recognition of new products and of the existing portfolio
- Prepare materials for the communication activities to support the value recognition of CSLB products
- Support the Regional Access Managers (RAMs) in their activities, from the strategic planning to the implementation phase
- Ensures that all the activities for the listing of CSL Behring products in Regional and hospital formularies (prontuari terapeutici), Regional recommendations (Raccomandazioni vincolanti) and Diagnostic & Therapeutic Pathways (PDTA) are in place
- Ensure the implementation of the Market Access plans in full respect of Health Policies, national laws, rules and guidelines
- Establish relationships with important Stakeholders such as: National (AIFA) and Regional Health Authorities, Payors, KOLs, Patient Associations, Scientific Societies
- Propose and implement Patient Engagement projects to strengthen CSLB partnership with Patient Associations and support policy shaping to ensure access to care
- Acts as interface with Region EU & Corporate Market Access Structure.
Qualification and Experience Profile:
- University degree required (Scientific or Economic) – 5 years University degree.
- Master in Market Access and/or in Health Economics highly preferred.
- Relevant pharmaceutical or related industry experience
- 3-5 years work experience in Market Access roles of big pharma companies dealing with key stakeholders and institutional/regulatory organizations.
- Alternatively, 2-3 years of experience in roles of leading public health administrations.
- Deep knowledge of the national health care systems and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Italian
- Work and life experience abroad are preferred.
- Skilled in working in cross-functional teams
- Effective public speaker and ability to set solid peer relationships with a demonstrated ability to engage internal and external people. Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Offer & Working Conditions:
- Location: Milan (Office based position with 40-30% smart working)
- Travel: Up to approximately 10% travel required in Italy
- Offer: Permanent contract – Level QUADRO ccnl Pharma – Annual MBO – company CAR and rich benefit pack.
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
If you are interested in this challenging role, please apply online with your CV.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.