Reporting to Market Access Director ADC, we are looking for a Market Access Manager for our Diabetes Care team in Italy.
1. Primary Objective of Position
- Secure Market Access and Reimbursement for ADC products.
- The primary goal of this position to guide in monitoring and anticipating relevant reimbursement developments and create actions plans address upcoming market access challenges.
- Gain insight and strategies for demonstrating the value of ADC products to all stakeholders and maximize ADC market place opportunities
- Monitor changes and competitive situation in the environment in order to anticipate risks and opportunities for Market Access.
- Position will support in having a critical responsibility in achieving market access and
- reimbursement for new ADC products (coding, coverage & payment).
2. Major Accountabilities
Main tasks include:
- Align Market Access strategic plans to integrate and achieve overall commercial strategic objective
- Analyze the diabetes market in terms of coverage and reimbursement, trends, potential barriers to provider, patient access
- Understand the specific needs of payers and reimbursement-related, guide and contribute actively to ADC’s Italy market access network by providing relevant local country input and sharing best practices
- Understand, describe and prioritize most relevant (influential, accessible) market access stakeholders (payers, governmental bodies, industry associations, professional associations and other stakeholders) for local ADC organization/business.
- Differentiate our products adapting and a global value story to local healthcare context in order to avoid price erosion and get preference.
- Develop appropriate communication platforms to reinforce the value messages for our products (e.s. workshops, payer info material).
- Consolidate planning and actions in local market access strategy & implementation plan considering short term and mid-term business goals.
- Be a subject matter expert in HTA (health technology assessment) and EbM (evidence-based medicine) recommendations on BGM and CGM.
- Provide input into the preparation of marketing materials
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Medicine, Economics or Science. Master’s Degree in Medicine, Business Administration, Public Health, Health Economics or Health Policy.
- Negotiation skills and ability to make sound business arguments to influence external decision makers
- Background in evidence-based medicine and/or public health and/or market access and/or competitive effectiveness research and/or health economics.
- Strategic understanding of the business and strategic thinking
- Existing network to local market access stakeholders
- Respond easily to different stakeholder’s characters and environment; is an excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to operate effectively in changing environment, create business plane to anticipate and address changes.
- Ability to develop impactful strategies & action plans to mitigate reimbursement challenges. Engaging personality able to develop sustainable relationships with ADC relevant decision makers Ability to execute and impact on reimbursement decisions
- Understanding of evidence-based medicine, clinical study design or health economics.
- Fluency in English
5. Impact of position
- The position owns the market access and reimbursement work stream within the affiliate, which has a critical impact on the revenue base and profitability of ADC within a market.
- ln the current environment, reimbursement policies have a significant impact on patients, manufacturers, retailers, distributors, physicians and any healthcare provider.
- This position is embedded in the Italian ADC Market Access Team.
6. Geography of position
- The resource will be based in Rome. The willingness to fully relocate in the proximity of the office is, therefore, a necessary requirement.
This position is embedded in the Italian ADC Market Access Team.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application as PDF.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.