Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for timely and high-quality P&R dossier submissions. Generate appropriate and high-quality RWE and Health Economics evidence (HTA, CEA, BIA, burden of disease, indirect cost evaluation, etc) to acquire market access.
• Support/collaborate with OBU HQ and Field roles, collecting stakeholder’s information and developing structured analysis to support strategies and action plans definition.
• Encouraging a culture of understanding the customers’ requirements and needs, assuring the roll-out of specific “partnership” projects involving key stakeholders, ensuring regulatory and ethical compliance in the process.
• Collaborate with TAMs for regional listing plans definition and implementation.
• Demonstrates a strategic mindset in defining priorities and resource allocation, combining the business environment with the understanding of the health economic environment.
• Drives innovative ways to build a value proposition to sustain the access of new products, translating and customizing results from risk-benefit analysis, economic models and clinical trials to all level audiences.
• Degree in life sciences, business, health economics or health management or equivalent.
• Proficient English.
• At least two years’ experience in a pharmaceutical company in the role or a similar one
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!