- Build value propositions and robust health outcome tools to increase the value of bioFire products.
- Map out the market access and reimbursement pathways and processes and collect payers’ expectations in terms of data, necessary for a successful assessment at local level for inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Clarify financial flow in Hospital/Laboratory by countries & elaborate a plan to improve Laboratory cost spending capabilities and patient management.
- Ensure payer relevant evidence is generated through Health Economics modelling, Real World Evidence studies effectively substantiating the full value potential.
- Analyze reimbursement trends and develop models and planning assumptions for business planning and strategy development. Apply analysis to provide strategic direction and planning to reveal new opportunities, potential threats and mitigating actions.
- Propose, drive and implement value based market access strategy and actionable plan with a cross functional working group (local/cluster).
- Manage together with Cluster Medical Affairs and Cluster Product/Market Manager value dossier based on Global value dossier and necessary local update.
- Help to develop tools and collateral (e.g. dossiers, modeling, proposals, study protocols, etc.) that reflect the marketing & sales strategies of the bioFire products and that can be customized & tailored to local country specific needs for supporting health technology assessment submissions, marketing and reimbursement of new and existing products.
- Organize trainings for commercial field teams in need of support of market access.
- Report local data/evidence gaps for each priority product, based on the multi stakeholder value based selling approach. Build and maintain advanced understanding of healthcare market mechanisms, payer and provider trends, health policy, , and reimbursement trends.
- Build and manage a network of market access stakeholders, as well as participate Market Access initiatives/projects within the local organization and contribute.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of bioFire/bioMérieux Quality System.
- Master degree in a Science/Economics/Business-related field, with 8 to 10 years minimum experience in marketing and/or market access in the healthcare industry.
- Background in molecular diagnostics strongly preferred.
- Successful track record of interacting closely with local functions (Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Sales and Business Development,…).
- A knowledge of the IVD/Clinical market, customers and the company’s business
- Excellent understanding of Health Economics and clinical research methodologies, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions.
- Knowledge of reimbursement landscape, processes and requirements
- Knowledge of Molecular and Microbiology laboratory techniques such as PCR, is highly desired.
- Experience with regulated products and understanding of clinical hospital laboratory market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong and proven skills to convince, persuade, obtain an audience adhesion.
- Excellent communication skills.
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
This job is posted by bioMérieux.
This link brings you to the website of bioMérieux.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!