CSL Behring SpA is looking for a (Senior) Market Access Manager Italy, reporting to the Market Access Director of the Italian Affiliate.
The Market Access Manager, at CSL Behring Spa in Milan, Italy, will be responsible for a broad range of MA activities at National level and he/she will support the Regional Access Managers working on the field.
For the new therapies in launch, the MA manager will implement the MA local strategy, including value demonstration, pricing and reimbursement, health economic analysis, Patient Associations engagement and several projects in the light of a Value Based Health Care approach.
The role strongly interacts with several departments (at local and corporate level) and external stakeholders (e.g. authorities, payers, clinical experts).
In addition, the role represents the Market Access department within the Therapeutics Area Teams (TATs).
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure that effective strategy and actions are in place for gaining and maintaining National and Regional access of new products as well as of the existing portfolio
- Lead the preparation and submission of the P&R Dossiers and support the preparation of hearings and negotiations to ensure drugs reimbursement
- Develop scenarios within the Therapeutic Area Teams in order to activate initiatives aimed to guarantee products access and launch excellence processes and CSLB institutional positioning according to strategic directions
- Generate Health Economics and Outcome Research evidence to ensure the value recognition of new products and of the existing portfolio
- Prepare materials for the communication activities to support the value recognition of CSLB products
- Support the Regional Access Managers (RAMs) in their activities, from the strategic planning to the implementation phase
- Ensures that all the activities for the listing of CSL Behring products in Regional and hospital formularies (prontuari terapeutici), Regional recommendations (raccomandazioni vincolanti) and Diagnostic & Therapeutic Pathways (PDTA) are in place
- Ensure the implementation of the Market Access plans in full respect of Health Policies, national laws, rules and guidelines
- Establish relationships with important stakeholders such as: National (AIFA) and Regional Health Authorities, Payors, KOLs, Patient Associations, Scientific Societies
- Propose and implement Patient Engagement projects to strengthen CSLB partnership with Patient Associations and support policy shaping to ensure access to care
- Acts as interface with Region EU & Corporate Market Access Structure.
Candidate Qualification Profile:
- Strong orientation to Action & Results with high level of energy and drive
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Business Acumen and ability to understand and work with business economics
- Effective Public Speaker and ability to set solid peer relationships with a demonstrated ability to engage internal and external people. Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external people
- Skilled in working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-pace and evolving environment
- Good team leadership skills
Education and Experience:
University degree required (Scientific or Economic) – 5 years University degree.
Master in Market Access and/or in Health Economics.
Relevant pharmaceutical or related industry experience.
Over 5 years work experience in Market Access roles of pharma companies dealing with key stakeholders and institutional/regulatory organizations.
Deep knowledge of the national health care systems and regulations.
Fluent in English and Italian, both oral and written.
Work and life experience abroad are preferred.
Offer & Working Conditions:
- Location: Milan (Office based position with min 25% in presence)
- Travel: Up to approximately 10% travel required in Italy
- Offer: Permanent contract – Level QUADRO ccnl Pharma – Annual MBO – company CAR and rich benefit pack.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!