Cologno Monzese, Italy.
Janssen-Cilag is currently recruiting an HEMAR Team Manager located in Cologno Monzese, (Italy), reporting directly to the HEMAR (Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement) & Regulatory Affairs Director, who in turn reports into the Country Managing Director.
The HEMAR Team Manager will be responsible to secure and maintain timely and broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen`s key assets in two strategic therapeutic areas. The successful candidate will play a key leadership role, leading a Market Access team with 5 direct reports.
This role will demand an ability to work strategically and operationally, with a passion for team development and people growth. The HEMAR Team Manager will work closely with colleagues from regional and global Market Access, as well as with other function: commercial, clinical, medical affairs, regulatory and external affairs and should possess the drive and vision to accelerate Janssen’s ability to address significant unmet need for patients.
- Ensure that P&R and market access priorities are incorporated in the disease and brand strategy and strongly supported by clinical rationale and value demonstration
- Develop country specific value story, plan and execute local evidence generation to support the implementation of the strategy
- Develop and execute pricing and market access strategies and tactics that maximize access of the current and future portfolio
- Provide expert input to Global & Regional Market Access Team into the preparation of value dossiers, Cost Effectiveness Analysis, Budget Impact model required by local authorities as well as adapt dossiers and market access tools to country-specific needs
- Timely secure access to Janssen compounds in line with pricing guidance
- Manage the allocated Market Access budget
- Staying externally focused, build credible and science led relationships with key stakeholders who share the objective of accelerating access to patients.
- Oversee the development of patient access programs to ensure access to patients in urgent need.
- Understand the legal and compliance environment and drive collaboration to ensure that all Market Access activities comply with regulatory requirements, public policies/guidelines, and with corporate policies and procedures.
- At least 5-6 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a strong understanding of the Italian healthcare policy, pricing and reimbursement system, Health Technology Assessment, and pricing decision-making processes and proven track record of successful implementation of Access strategies
- University Degree in Economics/Health Policy or scientific degree with a post-graduate education in Economics or Health Policy.
- Previous experience in one of the Company disease area strongholds preferred
Required Knowledge And Abilities
- Expertise in HE, HTA, Epidemiology, Health Policy, clinical trial design, clinical data management. Understanding data generation/analysis internal processes and rules, planning and implementation.
- Strong recent track-record in Market Access and P&R experience in Italy.
- Significant personal experience in preparation and execution of the negotiation
- Able to work in a complex matrix organization. Customer oriented and Team builder: cooperates across boundaries and the matrix. Builds trust, promotes inclusion and respect for others. Aligns individual and team objectives.
- Able to network and develop strong, trusted, sustainable relationships with relevant Stakeholders, identifying opportunities for partnering on strategic projects
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hand-on execution and a high work capacity; able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing action plans to deliver results
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, ability to influence and achieving own goals; ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences
- Project management competencies and Problem-solving skills. Leverages external sources to complement internal capabilities. Aligns work and resources to reinforce priorities.
- Good communicator and negotiator: direct, open and honest. Seeks differing viewpoints and listens to others. Speaks out on challenges and risks. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Fluent in Italian, English
- No more than 20%
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.