The Principal Real World Evidence (RWE) Research Analyst is responsible for the scientific and methodological aspects of all RWE projects as well as providing mentorship for other members of the team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Produce analytic results, including full study reports for RWE or observational database analyses projects
•Support project management by coordinating project activities and timelines as well as issue management
•Independently draft and edit documents such as high level research proposals, protocols and statistical analysis plans.
•Develop project timelines together with the Real World Evidence (RWE) Data Scientists.
•Appropriately supervise communications with the customer as well as project related decisions taken
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Postgraduate qualification (Masters or PhD) in a relevant field.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 8+ years conducting research in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute
• Or experience in a closely related field within the pharma industry (e.g., clinical research, statistics, epidemiology, pricing)
• OR Master’s degree in a field such as epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, bioinformatics, economics or similar. And proven experience conducting research in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute; or experience in a closely related discipline within the pharma industry
• PhD in a field such as epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, bioinformatics, economics or similar. And 4+ years of experience conducting research in the pharma industry, contract research organization, or academic institute; or experience in a closely related discipline within the pharma industry
•Experience in the application of statistical methods
•Publications or presentations in recognized RWE/biomedical journals/conferences highly desired
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Novartis Ireland Limited
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.