I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical client who are looking for a Market Access / HEOR consultant to support them on an interim 6 month contract.
The contract requires office based working for 3-5 days per week in Paris
- Management of Market access and Pricing Communication Tools
- Early HTA advice, pricing policy, launch sequence optimization, payer value proposition, core value dossier, global economic models, payer evidence plan, local execution through affiliate workshops, clinical trial design input
- P&MA potential assessment and input into clinical development strategy for oncology pipeline assets
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders including: Health economics, Marketing, Medical and other functions within the Oncology group
- Minimum 3 years experience in European/Global Market Access function
- Masters degree in health economics or other relevant qualification
- Strong Oncology experience is compulsory
- Early stage development / BD assessment
For more information, call +44 1293 776644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Europe based candidates only)
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.
Improve your chances. Get a Free CV Review before you apply.