As the HTA-OR manager you are responsible for:
- Will be responsible for building solid HTA propositions for optimal access of MSD medicines to patients and to support in achieving MSD business goals.
- Works in close cooperation with the regional HTA center of excellence for the EURAM countries (Europe, Russia, Africa, Middle-East) and Center of Excellence Outcomes Research and Real-world Evidence (CORE) at global HQ.
- Is responsible for building local evidence by Health Technology Assessment (e.g. pharmaco-economic model adaptation, budget impact modelling) and coordinating or performing health outcomes research.
- This will be done in close collaboration with the Market Access managers to assure solid value propositions.
- Is responsible for delivering the pharmaco-economic component within the local reimbursement dossiers.
The HTA-OR manager is a part of the Market Access department at MSD Global Human Health in Haarlem. The combination of different capabilities in one department offers a unique opportunity for collaboration in an ever evolving health care environment. The Market Access department also includes 5 Market Access Managers that are responsible for different therapeutic area’s and 2 Strategic Account Managers responsible for HCI policy and Value-based Health Care projects. All functions report into the Director Market Access. The team works closely together with Policy-, Communications-, Medical- and Business colleagues.
- Major degree (PhD, PharmD, ScD) in health services discipline and/or Clinical Degree with Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Economics, Outcomes Research.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in HTA-OR area and performing economic data analysis, econometric modeling, and real world outcomes research in the pharmaceutical industry, within a CRO company or research environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the market access environment, hospital systems, and integrated systems of care.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry including the pharmaceutical industry (market access, medical, clinical research and marketing and sales) is a plus.
- Competency in medical science, epidemiology, clinical trials, drug development and outcomes research, pharmaco-economics including a deep understanding of research methods, health economics, and related disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake complex analyses and to produce clear recommendations and/or reports.
- Expertise in a therapy area (i.e. oncology, diabetes, immunology) is of added value.
- Experience with registries is of added value.
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus;
- 35,5 days of leave;
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates;
- Solid Pension Plan;
- MSD Incentive Plan;
- Travel allowance for commuting;
- Free in-house sport facilities
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
If you are interested in this challenging role, you are invited to apply online by uploading your resume and application letter in English.
For further information regarding this position, you can contact: Jurgen Huismans, Director Market Access, phone: +31 23 5153295
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
: Market Access
Number of Openings
This job is posted by MSD.
This link brings you the website of MSD.