Novartis is currently recruiting for a HEOR Specialist to be located on site in Dublin.
To assist Global HEOR program directors on execution of HEOR strategies that demonstrates the value of Novartis brands.
• Support HE&OR plan for program/brand that will generate evidence to support program/brand value proposition
• Support the execution of HEOR strategies that demonstrate product value and support product commercialization activities Including pricing and reimbursement, typically for a single product.
• Support the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimization programs.
• Support the efficient and timely development of HE&OR deliverables (core value dossier, publications, and core economic models. Support HE&OR on cross-functional teams meetings including International Project Teams, International Clinical Teams, Brand Teams, and Value Demonstration Teams.
• Work closely with Senior HEOR managers and HEOR managers to provide strategic input into clinical development and product’s life cycle.
• Support the HEOR management team to generate and publish HEOR data which optimally support reimbursement ulary access in key markets
About the Novartis Global Service Centre in Dublin:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC), Dublin, was set up in 2013 and is located in a state-of-the-art facility on the Merrion Road in Ballsbridge. The center, one of five around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions and organizations worldwide. Services offered by the Dublin team include scientific and commercial services, IT, HR Operations and Procurement. There are currently several hundred associates employed at the site with 32 nationalities speaking 28 languages.
The operation is continuing to grow rapidly and has a number of exciting vacancies for experienced high-caliber candidates who are interested in working as part of an international team delivering services globally. Novartis offers a rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package.
Novartis is a world-leading healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to address the evolving needs of patients and societies. Headquartered in Switzerland, Novartis offers a diversified portfolio to best meet these needs: innovative medicines, eye care and cost-saving generic pharmaceuticals. Novartis is the only global company with leading positions in these areas. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 full-time-equivalent associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Pension scheme
• Share scheme
• Health insurance
• 25 days annual leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Subsidised dining facilities
• Employee recognition scheme
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you the website of Novartis.