Janssen-Cilag SpA is looking for a Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager, to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT in the HEMAR Function, that has the goal to optimize the value of both the Company and its products, through the development of a positive external image perceived by payers, by communicating successfully the innovative values of the Company to the patients, to the Regional Health Service and to the Community as a whole.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing HEMAR strategies in CNS and Infectious Diseases therapeutic areas. He/she will be in charge of setting and executing programs aimed to obtain and/or maintain optimal patient access conditions for our products in the above mentioned areas.
The HEMAR Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with EMEA HEMAR, Global Pricing and Market Access, to ensure the timely acknowledgement of local inputs, as well as the alignment between the pricing strategies and Corporate guidelines;
- Providing inputs to Corporate Functions, to make the local MA issues be taken into consideration;
- Shape Value and access strategy to exploit product and disease area full potential;
- Preparing the National Price & Reimbursement Dossier, in order to define the product value from a Pharma-Economic perspective and to ensure early market access within the target price and with the best reimbursement conditions;
- Collecting Real World Data (RWD), Health outcomes and data for budget impact, to develop and populate relevant datasets to be eventually used as inputs for the national market access maintenance;
- Maximizing value from regional dossiers of Janssen products, in order to rapidly achieve local market access (PTO/R) and a good positioning (PDTA/ Guidelines);
- Preparing the annual Brand Value Proposition and creating value from clinical data, to guarantee the optimal positioning of the brand;
- Identifying in a timely manner the inputs relevant in the definition of MA strategies and an effective action plans design;
- Identifying Real World Evidence (RWE) needs to optimize the brand value proposition and develop Health Outcomes;
- Organizing initiatives and projects, that contribute to maximize product value, to obtain early market access for new products and to maintain those in the market, in compliance with local regulations;
- Participating to Cross-functional Teams, to gather business inputs and needs and translate them into MA activities able to successfully address those needs;
- Working together with Field Functions to spot regional stakeholders, define action plans for an optimal MA and positioning and delivering payers value story;
- Contribute to the definition of integrated MA plans for all brands, during the Business Plan process;
- Mapping payers and stakeholders, relevant for MA purposes, as well as access models, to strengthen the national MA strategies for new products and for the re-negotiation of the existing portfolio.
Academic & Professional Background:
- University Degree in Scientific, Economics or Management
- PhD, MBA or post degree in Health Economics/HTA is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Company
Language Knowledge: Fluent in English
IT Knowledge: Good Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point)
Other skills and abilities:
- Experience in launching products;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Intrapreneurial mindset;
- Insight in HE is a plus;
- Availability to travel 20% – 30% of the time
The figure will be located in Cologno Monzese.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
Health Economics Mkt
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you the website of Johnson & Johnson.