Health Economist – Multiple Locations
I am currently partnered with one of the globes most highly renowned Pharmaceutical consultancies who are seeking healthcare professionals for this exciting Health Economist/ Modeler opportunity.
My client specialises within Health Economics and Market Access operating across a vast range of disciplines, medicines and specialist market areas. Deriving from the huge scope my client has to work across the globe – they support some of the smallest start-up Biotech companies through to some of the world’s largest and most reputable Pharmaceutical firms. They are looking for an experienced Health Economist to take on a high-level of responsibility from the outset.
Therefore, my client is now in need of a Health Economic Modeler who will help develop and deliver health economic projects across the Belgian, Swedish and global healthcare market. You will be working within a passionate team and is the ideal opportunity to work with a range of healthcare products aiding development and commercialisation across the entire market.
- Provide technical health economic expertise by identifying solutions and defining projects
- Perform technical reviews of economic models, reports and protocols
- Develop and build health economic models; and contribute to the further development of my clients solutions
- Lead client projects, proposals and pitches
- 3+ years professional experience within Health Economic modelling
- Built Cost Effective and Budget Impact models from scratch
- Educated to relevant Healthcare degree level
- A range of knowledge surrounding treatment and disease areas
- A highly competitive package
- The opportunity for excellent career progression for one of the world’s largest consulting firms
- Hands-on technical work building models
- Internationally renowned consulting and management firm
This opportunity provides the right candidate the chance to work with and implement previous Health Economics experience as well being able to develop more specific skills for one of the world’s largest consulting firms.
For more information, get in touch with Holly on +441293 776644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is posted by Barrington James.
This link brings you the website of Barrington James.