ProClinical is seeking a Health Economics Value Consultant for a Market Access Consultancy to be based in Manchester on a permanent basis. This Value Consultant position would suit an enthusiastic, dynamic individual looking to use their scientific and HE technical hands-on background within a fast-paced environment offering the opportunity to gain a broader and global commercial insight and application.
- Contributing to delivering health economics, value insight and communication solutions to our international clients by investigation, evaluation and problem solving, working in collaboration with the Analyst team and with support from the Senior Directors within the business.
- Building relationships with clients, ensuring high quality deliverables are produced, as well as managing and developing the Analysts within the project teams.
- Leading the development of proposals and generating new project opportunities with your client contacts.
Skills and Requirements:
- Health economics postgraduate qualification.
- In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will be able to demonstrate research skills, a creative, solution-driven mind-set, excellent interpretative and writing skills, and an ability to communicate scientific material clearly in both written and oral form.
- Hands on experience of building economic models (cost-effectiveness and budget impact) and in interpreting results from economic models is also necessary, and experience in undertaking systematic reviews and meta-analysis would be highly desirable.
- You will be able to demonstrate expertise in healthcare value demonstration and have extensive experience in relevant research techniques, including literature reviews or payer research.
- Previous experience in a HTA organisation or health economics consultancy with 2-4 years’ experience in applied Health Economics would also be desirable.
- In-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making. Strong project leadership capabilities, a passion for developing self and others, strategic insight and a creative mind set are essential – as is an appetite for working hard and having fun.
- Demonstrate the ability to undertake active business development and build client relationships to bring in new business opportunities.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, organisation skills, self-motivation and very close attention to detail are essential, along with a team work ethos and an appetite for working in a fast-paced environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 207 440 0673 or upload your CV on our website – www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
This job is posted by ProClinical.
This link brings you the website of ProClinical.